The principal objective of PHIS-NZ is to provide a peer network for individuals who have responsibility for administering research and education in Information Systems departments and schools in New Zealand.
Other objectives are to:
· Promote Information Systems research and education in New Zealand;
· Provide an expert perspective on matters of national and international importance that impact the Information Systems academic discipline in New Zealand;
· Provide a forum for discussion and debate on issues relating to the development of Information Systems as a discipline in New Zealand universities;
· Provide a mechanism for greater collaboration between Information Systems departments and schools; and
· Support, liaise and collaborate with the Australian Council of Professors and Heads of Information Systems (ACPHIS).
About PHIS-NZ >